Total Votes : 20

December 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Sir Fireball's Userpage

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sir Fireball's Userpage

Post by Debbie on Sat Jun 05 2010, 15:36

Hi welcome to my (horrible) userpage! I copied this from my original TTC Userpage so alot of things are gonna be messy.
About Me Smile

About Meh

Ello' My name is Debbie. I live in California Very Happy. I have a Dog Named Ari which I love so very much. I stink at writing and love swimming, sleeping, and playing Video Games Very Happy. Only 1 of my friends play Toontown but isn't very Active. I like learning how to make graphics and love learning about them Smile. I'm still learning this HTML stuff so hope you enjoy my Userpage!

[/CENTER]
My Toontown History
2008:

[LEFT]For a while I played Neopets but after a couple of months got seriously bored of it. But then one day I was watching TV and saw a commercial. I just though, "Eh just another boring Online Game.", but boy was I wrong. Tried the 3 day trial and loved it! I begged my parents to buy me a membership but they said no :TTCNotAmused:... so a few years later I saw a ad for Toontown while surfing the Web. Clicked on it and discovered you could play Toontown for as long as you want :TTCSurprised:! Made a Brand New Account and created a new toon. I made a Dog because they Pwn so much :TTCXD:. and soon... Sir Fireball Electrozapper was Born! I quickly finished all of my TTC Task while making a couple of friends. After that I found out you had to become a member to get my Last gag track. Asked my parents if I could become a member and this time they told me I had to pay for it. Good Part was that we just had a garage sale and I made like 50 something dollars Very Happy. I promised to pay each month my $10 and then he bough me my membership Smile! After that I became obsessed with the game. I wanted to become a 100 Laffer so badly. Once I was at 55 laff I took a little break from Toontown. After 2 weeks I came back and worked my way up towards 70 laff. Then I maxxed my 2nd Gag Track Very Happy.

2009:
Not so much info for this year because I can't remember things too well.

I became 100 Woo! and soon maxxed my Sound, Lure, and Toon-Up gags. Later on in October I maxxed my last gag track, Drop.
2010:
Toontown announced their New Years contest which they were offering a Gold Medal T-Shirt if you won. Did 2 hours worth of Cog Buildings and before I knew it, my name was in the Contest Winners!.
My Toons!

[URL="http://www.toontowncentral.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=37919"][/URL]

My Ugly Toons

Sir and Miss Fireball Electrozapper
Nothing cool bout them.

[/URL] [/URL] [URL="http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/../gallery/showphoto.php?photo=37006"][/URL] [URL="http://www.toontowncentral.com/forums/../gallery/showphoto.php?photo=37007"][/URL]

Gallery

[/URL]

[/URL]
[/URL]

Note: You will get a error if you press enter score on any of the games.

Copter

Super Flash Mario Bros.

Moles Revenge

(First Game I ever got a High Score on :stlaugh:!)

Sonic the Hedgehog

Well um Thats it really...

[/URL]

"Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, must be the truth."

[/CENTER]

[/CENTER]

Last edited by Sir Fireball on Sun Jun 06 2010, 18:45; edited 1 time in total
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

N' Points : 1868
N' Reputation : 320

Back to top Go down

Re: Sir Fireball's Userpage

Post by Cool Bingo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 23:26

It's really good but most of it is cut off do.

Admin

N' Points : 56851
N' Reputation : 57

http://toontownn.footensalle.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Sat Jun 05 2010, 23:51

I think the same as cool bingo it is cut off but is good and i lost all my lives on level 2 in mario lol

Andrew
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

N' Points : 1095
N' Reputation : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top