October 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Site Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Site Rules

Post by Cool Bingo on Fri May 21 2010, 06:52

Toontown N' Site Rules

Hello, and welcome to Toontown N'! We are mainly about the Disney's game Toontown Online, but we do have Off game topic forums. Please read and know these rules to help the moderators, and admins not to have to "Clean up after you" so to speak as in remind you, suspend you or maybe even ban you. We don't like giving out bans just as much as you don't like receiving them so please read and know our fairly short amount of rules.

Added By Ryan:
If you essentially break a rule you will be Pm'd a Warning with a Quote of the rule you have broken. If you continue to break that same rule you may be suspended.

Forum Posting

Forum posting starts out simple, all your posts will be managed by us until you are out of the "Newbie User" zone. This will be decided when we think it is ready for you as a user. Any posts not about the particular subject will be removed and put into a more "right" zone. We do NOT allow certain links and you can find out which links we DO allow in the approved links section, or you can contact an admin or moderator about a link before post, and if you decide to not follow these we have no choice, but to suspend you or will warn you.

Language

We do not allow bad language here on Toontown N', but we do allow slang terms such as "Crap" and "Sucks" but if you abuse this we will not allow it. Bad language will result in an immediate suspension for the sake of our users. So pretty much don't say or do anything you wouldn't do in front of your parents.

Dissing

The term "Dis" means to put down others or reject. We do not allow major dissing, but calling someone a "jerk" is acceptable just not if it is over used. Putting someone down or rejecting someone will result in a warning through Private Message (PM). Do not call someone a curse word or "Freaking Idiot" we will warn or suspend for these matters.

Flaming

Any posts that are hateful or mean in nature will be removed immediately. We do not tolerate attacks based on race, religion, gender, personal orientation, or political affiliation or any posts indicating grieving other users on the forums or in game by purposefully causing them to go sad because of their laugh limit, gag limit, age, etc.. No personal threats or harassment. This includes posting pictures representing an attack. Debate opinions and not the people behind them. This also applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures.
Naming Names

This falls under "Flaming". Naming people or their characters in negative light is not permitted. That person is not able to defend themselves or their actions and what seems like an inappropriate action, which can often be a simple misunderstanding, can lead to a negative reaction against that toon (avoidance, revenge). If someone griefs you in the game, report it to game staff. If someone griefs you on this site, PM an admin or moderator or report their posts.
Trolling

Intentionally posting false arguments, flames or personal attacks for no other purpose than to incite a negative reaction, annoy others or disrupt a discussion is also prohibited. These perpetrators are known as "trolls".

Anyone impersonating or acting like they are an administrator or moderator is not allowed and can result in disciplinary action. If a user finds a thread or post that is inappropriate please report the thread or post and let the administration and moderating staff handle the situation.

This applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures with the intent to harass the members or staff of this site.

Violators of this policy will result in suspension of their account.

Personal Info

Some personal info is allowed such as Disney's Toontown toon names, pictures of your toons, and toon info. But some personal info is NOT allowed such as pictures of your real life self, e-mail addresses, aim addresses, face books, myspaces, twitters, phone numbers, fax numbers, home addresses, specific locations, and your full name. All this will end up in an immediate suspension, and again don't do anything you wouldn't do in front of your parents.

Secondary Accounts

Having two Toontown N' accounts is NOT allowed, we encourage family members to make their own accounts or to share one. Giving someone an account is only allowed if you contact an admin FIRST. Using someones account at your house is allowed IF you contact an admin, and let them know what you are doing, and that you have permission. Having two accounts can result in both accounts banned. We will warn you through PM, and after 24 hours if you haven't responded you will be banned on both accounts.This does not go to Administrators and Moderators, Sometimes we need 2 accounts to Test certain Material.

COPPA
C.O.P.P.A= Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act
We Inforce this Rule very Seriously. Any member in found that is Under 13 Will Be put under COPPA Restirctions. Which means No PM or POST.
We dont do this to Kill the fun Out of The Users.
But not implied by us. But by Federal Law.
If you have any questions, You are more then welcome to email us at ToontownN@Gmail.com
Thank you for understanding This Law

Impersonation
Any user in found of impersonatating another user wil be repermended.
Any user in found of imperonating an Moderator or Administrator or Any staff member will be suspended for sure.
Thank you for your time to Read the TTN Rules, Stay clean and Have fun! Enjoy!

Last edited by Waterbird on Tue Jun 29 2010, 00:44; edited 13 times in total (Reason for editing : Added Imperonation Rule.)
Cool Bingo
Admin
Admin

N' Points : 56851
N' Reputation : 57

http://toontownn.footensalle.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Site Rules

Post by Fabio on Fri May 21 2010, 10:54

ima a part of this im so happy:) i cant wait for this site to become popular:D What a Face Very Happy cat
Fabio
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

Awards :

N' Points : 330
N' Reputation : 30

http://www.toontownn.tk

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:14

Don't forget about Flaming!
Flaming

Any posts that are hateful or mean in nature will be removed immediately. We do not tolerate attacks based on race, religion, gender, s**ual orientation, or political affiliation or any posts indicating grieving other users on the forums or in game by purposefully causing them to go sad because of their laugh limit, gag limit, age, etc.. No personal threats or harassment. This includes posting pictures representing an attack. Debate opinions and not the people behind them. This also applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures.
Naming Names

This falls under "Flaming". Naming people or their characters in negative light is not permitted. That person is not able to defend themselves or their actions and what seems like an inappropriate action, which can often be a simple misunderstanding, can lead to a negative reaction against that toon (avoidance, revenge). If someone griefs you in the game, report it to game staff. If someone griefs you on this site, PM an admin or moderator or report their posts.
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

N' Points : 1868
N' Reputation : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:17

I'll add it Smile

Sir Fireball wrote:Don't forget about Flaming!
Flaming

Any posts that are hateful or mean in nature will be removed immediately. We do not tolerate attacks based on race, religion, gender, s**ual orientation, or political affiliation or any posts indicating grieving other users on the forums or in game by purposefully causing them to go sad because of their laugh limit, gag limit, age, etc.. No personal threats or harassment. This includes posting pictures representing an attack. Debate opinions and not the people behind them. This also applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, userpages, profiles, avatars and signatures.
Naming Names

Ryan
Admin
Admin

N' Points : 56081
N' Reputation : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Bingo on Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:22

Lol me and Sir Fireball know about flaming now don't we Wink
Cool Bingo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:24

Cool Bingo wrote:Lol me and Sir Fireball know about flaming now don't we Wink
2 week suspension on TTC for it Very Happy!
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Bingo on Tue Jun 01 2010, 04:25

And I got a week suspension on hall for it haha but im baaaack Very Happy
Cool Bingo
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PrincessBubblesGigglewoof on Tue Jun 01 2010, 06:24

This is confusing.
PrincessBubblesGigglewoof
Clan Leader
Clan Leader

Awards :
N' Points : 17
N' Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Tue Jun 01 2010, 06:26

PrincessBubblesGigglewoof wrote:This is confusing.

well I am aware you are a Clan Leader for MDUC so I added you as a clan leader making you able to edit the MDUC sub-forum found under clans. This is also very similar to Toontown Hall once you get used to it Smile If you have any problems click the little MP button to send me a message and I will reply very quickly

Ryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Tue Jun 01 2010, 23:42

What happens when somebody post unapproved links?
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Bingo on Wed Jun 02 2010, 05:10

A warning will be sent, if you are confused if a link is available ask a admin

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Wed Jun 02 2010, 08:44

Cool Bingo wrote:A warning will be sent, if you are confused if a link is available ask a admin
Are only admins allowed to send warnings and suspensions? confused
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Wed Jun 02 2010, 08:47

All of the moderation staff can send warnings however only Admins can Ban or Terminate members.

Sir Fireball wrote:
Cool Bingo wrote:A warning will be sent, if you are confused if a link is available ask a admin

Ryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Wed Jun 02 2010, 09:04

Ryan wrote:All of the moderation staff can send warnings however only Admins can Ban or Terminate members.

Sir Fireball wrote:
:DDD Kewl.
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew on Sat Jun 05 2010, 10:42

Ok i will obey the rules Very Happy

Andrew
Super-Mod
Super-Mod

N' Points : 1095
N' Reputation : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by Debbie on Sat Jun 05 2010, 15:52

Tooncahalic2 wrote:Ok i will obey the rules Very Happy
You better Twisted Evil.

Hey Bingo, can you make a rule saying something about Pictures and stuff?
Debbie
Clan Moderator
Clan Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool Bingo on Sat Jun 05 2010, 23:30

Yes give me some time, I'm actually redoing most of the rules at the moment all of this was typed up by me

Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myla25 on Tue Jun 08 2010, 10:16

Tooncahalic2 wrote:Ok i will obey the rules Very Happy
Of Course you'll obey the rules. Razz

PM Me A Song | Site Rules | Logo Competition
Myla25
Song Mod
Song Mod

N' Points : 519
N' Reputation : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryan on Wed Jun 09 2010, 06:06

The above post by Delcap has been removed.

Ryan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top